Have you ever woke up and said, "Well, today is a good day to start a blog!" Me either but here I am inspired to spread some words all over the internet. Today I am becoming a little more hi-tech in my ramblings and winsome thoughts. They are taking shape in prose. Bear with me as I jump head first into the pool of prose for all to see (I pray I don't hit bottom on the first dive).
As my life enfolds, I find too much of the fabric has been in need of much tedius ironing. Have you ever felt like a wadded up piece of satin or silk that got caught in the rain? Or perhaps you are one of those preshunk never-iron people.
It amazes me that each day is "a new outfit" with it's own set of challenges. Not just wrinkles, popped buttons, ripped seams, bulges and unnoticed stains but real challenges like your boss wore the same outfit today (I don't mean company blazers) and you are scheduled to do a presentation together.
Today, I'm taking that new outfit out of the closet that I have never worn before and praying that it doesn't wrinkle in the car on the way to wherever I am going. I have the travel steamer-(handy internet sites that boast: How To Blog For The Seriously Techno Challenged)-just in case.
It is a glorious day to start something new; don't you think?
Be Blessed!
Brenda
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it is a lovely day to start a blog. Enjoy the journey.
Post a Comment