Luke 13:5-9 AMP 5I tell you, No; but unless you repent (change your mind for the better and heartily amend your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins), you will all likewise perish and be lost eternally. 6And He told them this parable: A certain man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he came looking for fruit on it, but did not find [any]. 7So he said to the vinedresser, See here! For these three years I have come looking for fruit on this fig tree and I find none. Cut it down! Why should it continue also to use up the ground [to deplete the soil, intercept the sun, and take up room]? 8But he replied to him, Leave it alone, sir, [just] this one more year, till I dig around it and put manure [on the soil]. 9Then perhaps it will bear fruit after this; but if not, you can cut it down and out.
How many years have you been praying for salvation of loved ones? I have been praying for almost 12 years for most all of my family. I just keep praying and believing that not one will be left behind and not only that but will live abundant lives here on earth. I have prayed for the laborers to be placed in front of them. God send the people who can speak to them and they will hear. I have spoken the word over them and prayed and prayed and prayed for their protection in the meantime. I am confident they will confess their sins and confess Jesus as Lord of their life. Everything that is named musst bow to the name of Jesus. I am believing that all that watering and fertilizing will produce good fruit.
It is also important to remember that the Lord never does things the way we plan. His thoughts are higher than mine. He also has a sense of humor. He can use a donkey to do his work and by all means he can choose to use someone other than me to get the job done. That is difficult for the mother in me to comprehend it isn't my job to get them taught and converted. I know how much difference it can make in their lives. A whole new path of wonderful events will enfold and the whole in their hearts will be filled. That unsatiable longing for peace will be satisfied. It will be a fabulous day when I hear those words, "Mom, I found Jesus!" And how much more will Jesus be thrilled to write their names in the Book of Life?
He loves us all with a never ending, unconditional love that will never leave or abandon us--even when we had turned our faces away from Him. He longs for all to come to Him and not one be left behind. I hear all the time why doesn't the Lord come now? I believe He is waiting for his children to come to Him so that not one will be left behind. The longer He waits the more can come. I believe He will not be waiting much longer so I have stepped up my prayers for all His children to come to Him.
Lord, Jesus! I thank you that you loved me first. I thank you for your patience with me and all my loved ones! I thank you for the laborers that will bring them in to your kingdom! In Jesus' name. AMEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment