Friday, May 16, 2008

Love the Lord your God with all your mind, heart and soul.

Matthew 22:37
Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'

The whole Bible is great but I especially love those words in red-the ones Jesus spoke. They really get my attention when I am seeking specific instruction. This morning I woke up and heard "renew your mind." You see, I had one of those regressive days yesterday when I was wollering in lies. You know the ones that keep reminding you of how many severe challanges you have rather than to be thankful that you are breathing.

So, I did a word search on mind and this scripture stood out: Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."

Mind according to Merriam-Webster:
1: recollection, memory

No comments: