I received this e-mail this morning and it got me thinking: "When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly!
God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close. I believe God can shift things around for you today and make things work in your favor. What are you believing for Him to do today?"
It had the usual send this on to everyone and you'll be blessed stuff that I deleted and added these scriptures at the end:
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, And no mind has imagined What God has prepared For those who love him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9 NLT
"Only fear the Lord and serve Him in truth with all your heart. For consider what great things He has done for you!" I Samuel 12:24
I forwarded it to all the people I felt needed some special encouragement in this area today. Then God really began to percolate in my spirit about the power of His words, the strength in believing them and results of that combination.
Many times I have had a bottle of vinegar, a box of baking soda in my cupboard and a sink with a mountain of sludge. Although they are all in my kitchen and each one very useful and powerful in their own right, when they are put together the chemical reaction of the vinegar and the baking soda will unclog the drain. And it helps to run hot water down the drain afterwards.
A problem can clog up your thinking, stink up your mood and stop spiritual progress. Reading God's word out loud will electrify the atmosphere and lift your spirits. Then there is the catalyst for a miracle. Matthew 21:22 NIV If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." Believing God's word can change your mood and attitude.
Dear friends, if our hearts know nothing against us, we have confidence in approaching God; 22then, whatever we ask for, we receive from him; because we are obeying his commands and doing the things that please him. 23This is his command: that we are to trust in the person and power of his Son Yeshua the Messiah and to keep loving one another, just as he commanded us. 1 John 3:21-23 TCJB Praying and asking God to intervene on your behalf may seem like a neutral task but without it He can do nothing.
And the hot water you ask--Todah--Praise Him and thank Him for all He has done, all He is doing, and all He is going to do. Keep the lines of comunication open and flush the lines daily.
LORD, I thank you for all you have done, are doing and going to do in my life. I thank You for today and the ways You will use me for your service. I thank you for your love, mercy, kindness, favor and grace. I thank you for all your sacrifices so that I may stand in Your presence, go boldly to your throne and ask in Jesus' name for strength, knowledge, wisdom, discernment and grace that is sufficient for all my trials and tribulations of this world. For You are my strength in everything. You know my needs and have made provision for them. You have loved me with an everlasting love and I thank you and praise you my LORD.
1 comment:
This is awesome! I can be silly sometimes and can often be counted on to say things such as "God, just give me a sign" Well, as I was reading, my eyes landed on God's sign in the word that were written. I know, it sounds a bit strange, but I found what I was looking for today. Thank You1
Post a Comment