Monday, June 16, 2008

I Worship You In Dance

Brenda J. Kuhlmann
March 7, 2008

I Worship You In Dance

Oh LORD I long to dance before You on my feet once again!
I don’t want any barriers to keep me from You!
Why this interruption has happened is not for me to question
other than to seek You more.

Change after repentance, dancing after mourning,
LORD I do not know how I could be so stubborn.
The words I speak of longing more of you—
Where does my desire come from?
How do You speak? Where do You stand?

How long must I suffer before the dawn breaks?
Speak, ADONAI, speak! Let me know You hear my pleas!
I can’t rest until I have heard from You!
I won’t rest without You!

Your presence is my breath.
Your Spirit is my pulse.
Your love is my strength.

Pull me up on my feet and lift me high above it all.
Hold my hands gently and twirl me in Your presence!
Again let me feel Your breath on my face!
Whisper to my soul so that my heart leaps for You once again!

Please my LORD, strengthen me in Your precious presence,
Once again, ADONAI, let me worship You in dance.
Pull me up on my feet and lift me high above it all,
As my soul worships You in dance.

No comments: