The Hebrew language is lacking two words that we have in English. One is retirement as we know it (God always has something for us to do) and one is coincidences (no coincidences-only divine providencef God).
So when I met a new friend today through a stinging situation, I knew once again He was looking out for me-turning a bad situation into one for His good.
I tend to "sew in silver linings" to most of the situations of my life. Looking for the good in people and what I am facing rather than the gloomy facts that may be staring me straight in the face. I look beyond the circumstances to the possibilities of greatness that may be harvested from it in time. That s the joy of the Lord in my life. He gives me a fresh look at life everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment