Saturday, January 16, 2010

A New Day Is Dawning

It is 4:48 am and still dark outside but I know a new day is dawning. Soon, the sun will be up and the birds will be singing. Change is imminant and it soon. Every situation will change or stay the same. Now you are probably thinking that was great revelation. It is true. Either something will change the situation or it won't. Hope can move mountains of despair. Depression can level mountains of hope. A level playing field can result in a victory. The words of our mouths make all the difference in the game. By His stripes I am healed. He supplies all my needs in Christ Jesus. He works all things for His good. Because He first loved me. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind imagined what He has planned for me-the one who loves Him.
I have been away too long. It is time to revisit the tent of joy.

No comments: