The man who had died came forth, (BC)bound hand and foot with wrappings, and (BD)his face was wrapped around with a cloth. Jesus said to them, "Unbind him, and let him go." John 11:44 (New American Standard Bible)
(BC) John 19:40 (New American Standard Bible) So they took the body of Jesus and bound it in linen wrappings with the spices, as is the burial custom of the Jews
(BD) John 20:7 (New American Standard Bible)and the face-cloth which had been on His head, not lying with the linen wrappings, but rolled up in a place by itself.
Remember all the times God brought you out of a past situation. Don't let your anxiousness over present situations rule your thankfulness for all that God has rescued you from in the past. Don't listen to the lies that whisper in your ear, "He may have done it then but will He do it now?" He will not break His covenant with you. He can't. It will not be how you imagine that He brings you out. Your thoughts are not higher than His. Your ways are not like His. Why try to figure it out? Just praise Him for doing it. Praise Him for what He has done, is doing and will do for you. Trust Him. No don't think about the storm raging around you. Forget it. Just thank and praise Him for everything He has done for you.
Once He brings you out-the moment you pray and receive, tear off those grave clothes and burn them. You no longer have the affliction. It may look like it in the natural but in the spirit it is settled, finished, complete and no longer binding you. Like Lazarus was resurrected but still bound in the wrappings. Some thing like people still saying you don't look so well. Your test results say this. But in the spirit you know you are healed. Everything happens in the spirit first. Before you can see it with your eyes it must be birthed in the spirit. So if it is born of the spirit it will grow int he natural. The Lord is trying to get us from "I am sick" to "I am healed." We limit His works by our believing. Do I believe that what I prayed for was heard and answered? Do I believe that I was healed by the stripes of Jesus on the cross or don't I? Do I believe the curse has been broken and I am healed? How long do I stand on this waiting to see the evidence? How long is that gestation period for it to manifest? It has been five years now. Actually, next week is the thirteenth anniversary of the day I got saved. It has been a roller coaster ride ever since. So what has taken so long? Disobedience? False teachings? Excuses! Flat out excuses for not believing the word of God that simply says I was healed. I were healed. I am healed. Is that picking out scripture to answer the prayer I fervently pray? If His word is truth, what is to doubt? It is like I have always heard if you believe you can't than you won't. If you believe you can than you will.
John 10:13 "But when He, (A)the Spirit of truth, comes, He will (B)guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.
Praise God I'm not going under I'm going over! I am not in the wilderness. I am in the land of mercy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment